Sunday, May 8, 2011

I have a hypothesis

Tonight I was giving my 5 year old daughter a bath. I was doing a little science experiment with her. I had two 8 oz cups, one that was tall and skinny and one that was short and wide. I asked her which cup would hold more water. Then we filled up one up and poured the water in the other. Obviously we found out they were the same. She then says to me, "That's interesting. I have a hypothesis."

I just started laughing. Quite rude of me that I didn't actually hear what the hypothesis was, but I was flabbergasted by the fact that she used the word. I said, "where did you learn that word?". "Dinosaur Train", she replied. Guess that goes to show me that not all TV is bad!

Still never heard the hypothesis, but impressed at the little scientist I have on my hands.

No comments: