Monday, May 16, 2011

The Angels are Singing

My little girl just told me a little while ago that she wanted to be a Christian and follow Jesus her whole life. I asked her if she had prayed and asked Jesus to be the boss of her life. She said, "no". I said, "do you want mommy to pray with you now?" She said, "yes". We went into my office and I thought I would pray with her, but she said to me, "I want to go first". Then she proceeded to pray something to the effect of:
"Dear Jesus, thank you for this day. I want to follow you my whole life and be a Christian. Please come into my heart. In Jesus name, Amen".

I was touched. And just like that, in a few moments, she became a child of God. How awesome! And she initiated it all! Thank you Lord for touching her heart and calling her to follow You.

No comments: