Wednesday, March 30, 2011

*sigh*

That is one sigh of relief. I made the crazy decision a few months ago to be the chairman for the elementary school yearbook. Actually, to clarify, I volunteered to help and then found out that there were no other volunteers. Yup, suckered again.

I have this really hard time of saying 'No', especially when there's a *need*. I take that back, I have learned to say no to a few things. Playing piano at weddings for one. I've messed up enough times during a wedding ceremony, you know, that special day when everything is supposed to be perfect. I definitely can say no to that.

So after many months and hours of work and time off of work, I finished it, packed up and had UPS pick it up today.

Ahhh, what a relief.


Maybe I'll do it again next year... :-)

No comments: