Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summer Fun - Swim Meets

Wow!  Almost a year since I've been on here.    Sometimes I read another blog and suddenly feel inspired which is what happened this time, so really I'm being a copy-cat :)   However, I thought I'd make this more of a photo blog.   We've been to a ton of fun places this summer so far and I've been taking pics all along.  I thought I'd start with yesterday and work backwards.  

Swim Meet
 ^ First thing in the morning it can be a little chilly while waiting for your event!
^ Swimming the breaststroke in a relay
 ^My big guy doing the butterfly.   Great form here!
 One of my peanuts doing the backstroke.    This is his first year doing swim team.   
 ^ Proof that they do actually care about one another every once in a while. 
 ^ On the starting blocks
 ^ Keep your eye on the prize
 ^ Waiting for the tag in a freestyle relay event.
 ^ "Hi mom!"
^ This poor girl and her teeth.  She has lost 4 now really close together and none of them have started popping through yet.   Makes me want to give her freckles and a straw hat :) 


Hope you like the photos.    I still have some people receiving this via email.   If you don't want to anymore, just let me know.    I know some of you I haven't been in contact with for quite a while (but that doesn't mean I don't still think about you!)   God bless!!!

No comments: